VERDUZZO Doc Piave
Verduzzo is one of the most widely planted varieties in
the area of Treviso. Its Sardinian origins differ it from
Verduzzo friulano, which is a very ancient vine traditionally
grown in Friuli.
This vine began to be widely planted along the left side
of the river Piave in the early 1900’s.
Classical white vinification. The must is left in contact
with the grape skins for approximately 12 hours, after
which it is lightly crushed. Fermentation occurs inside
steel vats at controlled temperature, where selected yeasts
are added. At the end of alcoholic fermentation, the
wine is left in contact with the yeasts for a suitable
period of time.
- Effective alcohol level: % vol. 13.00 +/- 0.50
- Sugar: g/l less than 2.7
- Total acidity: g/l 5.50 +/- 0.50
- Colour: Pale straw yellow with greenish shades.
- Aroma: Fruity and ripe, it reminds of apples and pears.
- Flavuor: Medium-bodied, with a balanced structure, harmonious
with a slightly soft aftertaste.
- 1 g of alcohol: 7 Kcal
- 1 l of dry wine at 10°: 600 Kcal
- 1 g of sugar: 4 Kcal.
- Serving suggestions: A commendable choice for the entire meal, and an excellent
companion to fish and poultry courses.
- Serving temperature: at 10-12° C.
- Storage: Store in a cool place, away from the light and heat.
- Packing and marketing: 0.750-l glass bottles inside boxes of 6 or 12 bottles each.
Palletised in europallets:
50 boxes with 12 bottles each (10 per layer);
100 boxes with 6 bottles each (20 per layer).