Prosecco DOC Fizzy wine
This sparkling wine is produced with the best grapes of the vineyards located in province of Treviso.
Hilly of morainic origin.
The form of cultivation is Guyot and Sylvoz. The number of vines per hectare is from 3500 to 4000.
White vinification. First fermentation occurs at controlled
temperature, after selected yeasts are added to the
wine. The wine becomes bubbly inside low-temperature
- Effective alcohol level: % vol. 11.00 +/- 0.80
- Sugar: g/l 10.00 ± 1.0
- Total acidity: g/l 5.70 ± 0.50
- Aphrometric pressure: bar at 20°C 5,0 ± 1,00
- Bubbles: Rightly evanescent, with a fine and persistent perlage.
- Colour: Pale straw yellow with greenish shades.
- Aroma: intense, fruity with a rich scent of apple, lemon and grapefruit. It has pronounced aroma of wisteria in bloom and acacia flowers.
- Flavuor: it has a pleasantly acidity, fresh flavour. Full-bodied, it has a pleasant and harmonius taste characteristic.
- 1 g of alcohol: 7 Kcal
- 1 l of dry wine at 10°: 600 Kcal
- 1 g of sugar: 4 Kcal.
- Serving suggestions: excellent for aperitif as well as commendable choice for any important occasion.
- Serving temperature: at 6-8° C.
- Storage: Store in a cool place, away from the light and heat.
- Packing and marketing: 0.750-l glass bottles inside boxes of 6 or 12 bottles each.
Palletised in europallets:
45 boxes with 12 bottles each (9 per layer);
95 boxes with 6 bottles each (19 per layer).