GRAPPA PROSECCO Di Monovitigno
This grappa is obtained by distilling the marc resulting from the vinification of Prosecco grapes.
Prosecco is widely grown in the area of Treviso, especially on the hills on Conegliano and Valdobbiadene.
Discontinuous bain-marie distillation with the use of copper alembics ìTullio Zadraî.
This distillation method is rather slow and yields a particularly perfumed and soft grappa.
- Color: Clear and bright
- Aroma: It has a good intensity and has a rich flowery aroma of hydrangea and musk
- Flavour: Harmonious, fresh, fine, with a persistent aroma and an aftertaste that clearly reminds of green almonds and Golden apples
- Serving suggestions: Excellent at the end of a meal, it can also be sipped as an aperitif, although in smaller quantities.
- Serving temperatur: 8-10° C.
- Storage: Store in a cool place, away from the light and heat. The bottles have to stand.